- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 7: "The Pyramid At the End of the World"
- Image Announces the Return of Mage by Matt Wagner!
- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
Seth Grahame-Smith (Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) will no longer be making his super-heroic directorial debut with Warner Bros feature film adaptation of The Flash, starring Ezra Miller, citing “creative differences” between himself and the studio.
Warner Bros will retain the script that Grahame-Smith has penned for the movie, which is based on a treatment written by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (The Lego Movie, 21 Jump Street).
Ezra Miller debuted as the Flash in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in a brief cameo scene, and he is slated to reprise his role as the character in Justice League: Part One which opens on November 17, 2017 and The Flash movie on March 16, 2018.
Source- The Hollywood Reporter