- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
Corona joins the post-Convergence event title as an artist, working alongside Rob Haynes and Khary Randolph, as well as writer Lee Bermejo (Joker, Suiciders).
Corona, who has already done work with DC in Batman Beyond Unlimited and Teen Titans Go!, has recently done some tremendous work with his series, Feathers, which is nearing it’s finishing point. The series has not only shown Corona’s artistic chops, but his writing as well. Even though he’s one of three artists on the new Robin title, Corona is sure to bring some creative ideas to the table.
We Are…Robin shines the spotlight of the teenagers of Gotham City, with not only a handful, but hundreds adopting the Robin “R” and taking to the streets of Gotham. But what will the Dark Knight think of these youngsters?
Conrona was recently nominated for the Russ Manning Promising Newcomer Award, something that’s presented at the San Diego Comic-Con each year. The award is given to the creator who does the best job of setting themselves apart from the “pack”, and this year the award nominations a largely dominated by independent creators, such as Leila del Duca an artist on Image Comics Shutter.
A sneak preview of Corona’s upcoming work on We Are… Robin will be revealed on May 27, with the titles first issue hitting shelves June 24.