- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Marvel has announced that the Eisner award winning creative team behind Daredevil will reunite for the relaunch of Black Widow. Mark Waid and Chris Samnee are set to take Marvel Universe’s most dangerous spy on a mission where the lethal hunter becomes hunted by S.H.I.E.L.D. On top of Waid and Samnee, colourist Matt Wilson and letterer Joe Caramagna will join their Daredevil co-horts to give Natasha a fresh launch in March.
FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:
She has spent years gathering secrets. Knowledge and intel on friends and enemies alike. But when some of those dark secrets mysteriously begin to go public, no one is safe! Now, Natasha has become the one thing she never thought she’d be – public enemy number one! Betrayed by her former accomplices, with friend and foe alike nipping at her heels, all bets are off. With a lifetime of training and ingenuity at her disposal, she’s out for answers, and she’s going to get them any way she can. As long as S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t get her first!
Prepare for a knock-down, drag-out tale of action, adventure and espionage! All eyes are on the Black Widow. With her enemies closing in at every side, it’s time to show everyone why she is and always will be the world’s greatest spy. Be there when BLACK WIDOW #1 explodes into comic shops this March!