- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
With DC Comics ramping up the promotional machine for their upcoming Rebirth event, comic book readers are anxious to learn details about the exact nature of the event and who will make up the creative teams for the new line of titles.
While the publisher has yet to reveal any major details of the Rebirth line outside of one or two books, Co-Publisher Dan Didio announced on social media yesterday that DC intends to announce its creative lineup for the new line on March 26th at Wondercon.
The Rebirth announcement event will be live streamed on the internet, and many comic shops will be hosting events to watch the many panels and announcements from the convention.
Wondercon will be held from Friday, March 25 through Sunday, March 27 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA.