- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
For anyone out there who has been interested in the story of the Dark Souls series but doesn’t feel like punishing themselves by playing the notoriously difficult games, you might be in luck because it appears a comic based on the games will be out just in time for the latest installment in the franchise, Dark Souls III.
Titan Comics will be publishing a Dark Souls series that will feature new stories as opposed to adaptations of the games. George Mann, who is known for his Doctor Who novels, will be writing the series and Alan Quah (Godzilla: Awakening) will be drawing it.
“Dark Souls has a rich, original universe that’s just begging to be explored in comics, and I’m honored to have the opportunity to delve in and tell some new stories within it,” said Mann who is a long time fan of the games. “It’s a real thrill to be able to contribute to the mythology of the Hollows and their world.”
Dark Souls #1 will launch on April 6, 2016 just in time for the release of Dark Souls III on April 12, 2016. At the moment it is unknown if this comic will be an ongoing or limited series. The first issue will ship with five different covers, including two game covers, a blank sketch cover, and two variant covers by Joshua Cassara and Marco Turini. You can check out four of these covers below