- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Dark Horse Comics used to living up to its name when it comes to launching unusual independent comic book properties, and Harrow County is proving to be just the latest example.
The Milwaukie, Oregon-based independent comic book publisher announced today tha the first isue of Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook‘s new series, Harrow County had sold out at the distributor level and would be returning to press for a second printing.
While final sales numbers for the first issue of Harrow County will not be available until Diamond Comic Distributors releases May sales numbers (typically around the second or third week of the following month), the sell-out shows that Dark Horse accurately gauged the demand for the new series and retailers won’t be carrying a great deal of overstock.
Harrow County debuted to a largely positive critical response, with an combined review score of 8.7 according to review aggregator ComicBookRoundup.com.
It remains to be seen whether sales will be sustainable over the long run, or if Harrow County‘s success is primarily a result of first-issue speculators, but Bunn and Crook are certainly off to a good start.