- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Neil Gaiman is a creative rock star.
His work on Sandman is legendary. His novel American Gods is a best-selling masterwork. He has become, in effect, the poet laureate of the comic book world.
Now, Dark Horse Comics has announced that they’ll be delving even deeper into the seemingly bottomless well of Gaiman’s creativity with How to Talk to Girls at Parties.
The original graphic novel is an adaptation of one of Gaiman’s short stories which originally appeared in Fragile Things: Short Fiction and Wonders. The original story was nominated for the 2007 Hugo Award for Best Short Story. The adaptation will be illustrated by award-winning artists Fabio Moon and Gabriel Ba. The duo won the 2008 Eisner Award for Best Anthology with their work on 5, but this will mark their first collaboration with Gaiman.
Speaking to Publishers Weekly about working with the duo, Gaiman said “They have a storytelling aesthetic where [depicting] body language is everything. The story is all about what’s in the narrators’ heads, so it can be very hard to do that in comics. It’s incredibly enjoyable to write a story and see them make it real.”
How to Talk to Girls at Parties will retail for a paltry $17.99 and is set to hit comic book shop shelves on June 15, 2016.
[FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE]
MOON AND BÁ ADAPT NEIL GAIMAN’S “HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS AT PARTIES”