- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 7: "The Pyramid At the End of the World"
- Image Announces the Return of Mage by Matt Wagner!
- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
The nominations for Canada’s 2016 Leo Awards have been announced, and three of the CW’s hit series have landed more than a few nominations.
Not only have the hit series Arrow and The Flash landed nominations, but also iZombie and Supernatural.
Arrow takes the cake however with five nominations, with The Flash at three, with iZombie and Supernatural received two.
Each nomination is as follows :
- Best Stunt Coordination and Best Direction for James Bramford for the stunt teams and his work on “Brotherhood”(Season 4, Episode 7).
- Best Lead Female Performance for Emily Bett Rickards for her performance on “A.W.O.L”(Season 4, Episode 7).
- Two for Best Costume Design in a Dramatic Series for Maya Mani for “This Is Your Sword” (Season 3, Episode 22), and “Legends of Yesterday”(Season 4, Episode 8)
- Best Direction in a Dramatic Series for J. J. Makaro for “Enter Zoom” (Season 4, Episode 6).
- Best Stunt Coordination in a Dramatic Series for J. J. Makaro and Jon Kralt for “Legends of Today” (Season 4, Episode 8).
- Best Visual Effects in a Dramatic Series for “Gorilla Warfare”(Season 4, Episode 7).
- Best Cinematography in a Dramatic Series for “Zombie Bro”(Season 2, Episode 2).
- Best Make-Up in a Dramatic Series for Amber Trudeau, Malin Sjostrom, Corey Roberts and Rebekah Bak.
- Best Visual Effects in a Dramatic Series for “Brother Where Art Thou?”(Season 11, Episode 9).
- Best Hairstyling in a Dramatic Series for Charmaine Clark “The Werther Project” (Season 10, Episode 19).
Winners will be announces May 28, June 4 and June 5. The full list of nominees can be found on the Leo Awards website.