- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
While CBS Supergirl has been a widespread ratings success, Big Two publisher DC Comics has yet to capitalize on the increased profile of the character by featuring her in a monthly title.
While that may not be changing any time soon, it appears that things are moving in the right direction for Kara Zor-El.
As Bleeding Cool first reported, it looks like DC is moving forward with a digital-first comic book series featuring the television version of the Supergirl character. The digital-first approach has worked well for the publisher so far, with continuations of Smallville and Batman ’66 leading the way. The formula has been to release several issues digitally and then move forward with collected print issues and finally new trade paperbacks.
While little is known about the series with regards to creative team, the release date for the first story is currently set for August of next year.