- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
The Comic Book Legal Defense fund announced that they will be releasing an free comic to held inform readers and creators about the rights they have with respect to the art form. The book, entitled “Help the CBLDF Defend Comics”, will be included with books from other publishers as a part of 2017’s Free Comic Book Day this May.
DEFEND COMICS FCBD 2017
COMIC BOOK LEGAL DEFENSE FUND
(W/A) Jeffrey Brown & Various
(CA) Jeffrey Brown
For 30 years, the CBLDF has fought to protect your right to read and create comics. We explore what that means in Defend Comics, with stories from some of today’s most popular cartoonists! This anthology features a new Lucy & Andy Neanderthal story from superstar Jeffrey Bown (Star Wars: Darth Vader & Son), along with many more terrific all-ages comics!