- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
With the success of Deadpool and the anticipation over X-Men: Apocalypse building, 20th Century Fox is starting to focus on their other X-Men spin-off movies. One of these known spin-offs is a New Mutants movie directed and co-written by Josh Boone, which appears to have possibly added three new members to its cast.
According to HitFix, Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones) is rumored to be attached as Wolfsbane, aka Rahne Sinclair, Anya Taylor-Joy (The Witch) as Illya Rasputin, aka Magik, and Alexandra Shipp, who plays Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse, will be joining them.
In addition to these three, the site also mentions that Cannonball, Sunspot, and Mirage will also be included as New Mutants team members as well but have not been casted yet. It is currently unknown if Adan Canto will reprise his role as Sunspot from X-Men: Days of Future Past again for this film. James McAvoy will also be reprising his role as Professor Charles Xavier to play a “significant role” in the film.
So far there’s no word yet on when we can expect to see the New Mutants in theaters, but until then fans can look forward to X-Men: Apocalypse which opens in theaters on May 27, 2016.