- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
With the recent success of such online shows as Netflix’s Daredevil and Jessica Jones, along with the forthcoming releases of Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and The Defenders, it appears that Marvel is diving even deeper into the catalogue of characters with Captain Britain.
Though details are scare, Ciara McAvoy, the woman behind the poster designs for X-Men Apocalypse and other Marvel properties, released a mock-up for a costume design for Marvel’s best-known British character on Twitter.
— Ciara McAvoy (@CiaraMcAvoy1) March 19, 2016
Since the release, McAvoy has confirmed through a series of tweets that there are actors being looked at and that the show is in active development. McAvoy did not confirm a platform or timeframe, though she did suggest Marvel is looking at 2017-2018.
Captain Britain was created by Chris Claremont and Herb Trimpe, and first appeared in October of 1976. He has been through a number of iterations, from a magically-endowed choice of Merlin the magician to a genetically-engineered British answer to Captain America in The Ultimates.
Do you think Captain Britain will make a viable television property? Would you prefer animation or live-action? Let us know in the comments!