- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
According to multiple reports which cite a recent casting call, actress Brie Larson is among several recent additions to the Marvel Cinematic Universe who are expected to appear in the upcoming Infinity War.
Larson landed the role of Carol “Captain Marvel” Danvers in July after months of speculation, and until recently it was assumed that her first appearance would be in a solo film highlighting the high-flying super-heroine. While no official announcement has been made regarding her appearance in Marvel’s upcoming cosmic ensemble endeavor, there is little reason to doubt the call sheet which has found its way into circulation.
Others include Doctor Strange’s Benedict Cumberbatch and Guardians of the Galaxy’s Zoe Saldana, though Spider-Man actor Tom Holland is conspicuously absent from the list.
Infinity War Part I is slated for release in May of 2018.