- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
The always-fascinating (and entertaining convention guest) Howard Chaykin is returning to Image with a new miniseries titled MIDNIGHT OF THE SOUL. It’s being described as a noir-ish nightmare of mental machinations and postwar life. Chaykin himself has stated that the project has been brewing for twenty years. Check it out when it hits stores on June 18th.
FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:
CHAYKIN WEAVES A STRIKING JOURNEY
IN MIDNIGHT OF THE SOUL
Begin an all-new miniseries from the artist of SATELLITE SAM
Fan-favorite and cult cartoonist Howard Chaykin (AMERICAN FLAGG!, SATELLITE SAM) will launch an all-new, full-color, noir-infused, miniseries entitled MIDNIGHT OF THE SOUL, which will hit comic book stores this June.
Set in 1950, MIDNIGHT OF THE SOUL follows Joel Breakstone, a former G.I., one of the liberators of Auschwitz, and a walking pile of seriously damaged goods. He hasn’t exhaled a sober breath in five years—until the sheltered life he’s created for himself unravels and he begins the long night that will change his life forever.
“Midnight of the Soul is a labor of love,” said Chaykin. “A dream project I’ve been working on for nearly twenty years—and I’m thrilled to finally get the chance to put it on paper.”
MIDNIGHT OF THE SOUL #1 (Diamond Code APR160655) will hit comic book stores on Wednesday, June 8th.