- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Independent comic book publisher BOOM! Studios is preparing for a big spring.
Over the last year, the publisher has enjoyed a number of critical and commercial successes which have propelled it to its strongest market position in memory. Lumberjanes, from creators Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, and Brooke Allen, has led the way as it has received consistently strong reviews and solid sales. Settling in at around 10,000 copies monthly, Lumberjanes has become one of BOOM!’s most consistent performers, and the release of the trade is sure to bump those numbers, as there are certainly readers who will take advantage of the opportunity to get caught up on the series and follow it moving forward.
Accompanying Lumberjanes as a part of this trade push are the first volume of Natasha Allegri and Garrett Jackson’s Bee and Puppycat as well as the complete collections of Translucid, Clockwork Angels, Thomas Alsop, and Cowboy.