- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Black Mask Studios has been publishing some of the edgiest, most subversive work in the independent comic book sphere, an approach which has brought them great success.
Now that success has seen their latest series, 4 Kids Walk Into a Bank, exceed sales expectations and go back to print.
The first issue of the series from writer Matthew Rosenberg and artist Tyler Ross, which was released in stores today will be going back to press for a second printing, due out in stores on May 25th.
The announcement is another big feather in the cap of the up-and-coming publisher, which has seen its work heralded by some of the biggest names in the industry as it continues to push the boundaries of the form and its content.
Official numbers for the first issue of 4 Kids Walk Into a Bank won’t be available until early May. Black Mask’s titles have struggled to crack Diamond’s Top 300, but the success of 4 Kids Walk Into a Bank indicates an upward trend in sales which is sure to be a positive sign for the publisher as well as the creative teams behind their titles.