- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
Even though the two upcoming Justice League movies both have a pretty full roster of heroes appearing in them, it looks as though there might be another famous DC heroine that could be joining the JLA’s ranks in their first major cinematic outing.
According to Latino Review, Black Canary could reportedly make her DCCU debut in either 2017’s Justice League Part One or 2019’s Justice League Part Two both directed by Zack Snyder. It was also mentioned that should the character and her actress “perform to expectation,” she will also be featured in a movie based on the female-led superhero team, the Birds of Prey.
At the moment, Warner Bros is looking at either Abbey Lee (Mad Max: Fury Road and Gods of Egypt) or Alona Tal (Veronica Mars, Supernatural, Burn Notice, and Hand of God) to play the role of Black Canary.
While Black Canary has yet to be seen on the big screen, she has already been seen several times in live action on television, and is currently being played by Katie Cassidy on the CW series Arrow.
Justice League Part One is scheduled for release on November 17, 2017.
Source- Latino Review