- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
The end of September will belong to Luke Cage, but DC Entertainment isn’t standing pat in the TV world. According to a report at Deadline, DCTV mastermind Greg Berlanti, the man behind the CW’s expansive lineup of super hero television shows, is actively shopping a new series to networks centered on DC’s Black Lightning.
Created in the same era as iconic characters such as Luke Cage and The Falcon at Marvel, Black Lightning was long DC’s most prominent African-American character. After debuting as a street-level crime fighter, the character eventually became a staple of the glove-trotting team of Outsiders assembled by Batman and eventually left the hero world behind to serve as the United States Secretary of Education.
Berlantinis reportedly looking for a network to produce the series, as the CW has said on multiple occasions that they are not looking to expand their super hero offerings.
The series is being written by Mara Brock Akil and Salim Akil, and it being pitched as an adult drama, with the current front runner among networks being HBO.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share!