- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Remember how brutal the 90’s were for both comic book fans? If you’ve forgotten or just plain missed it, Max Bemis plans to remind you with BOOM! Studios’ Oh, Killstrike this May.
The Los-Angeles- based independent comic book publisher announced in a press release that the creator of Evil Empire and Polarity would be collaborating with artist Logan Faerber on Oh, Killstrike, which looks to ape the style and themes of the ultra-violent anti-heroes which proliferated throughout the comic book industry in the latter part of the 20th century.
Described as “a personal story that combines [Bemis’] deep love of ’90s superhero comics and the anxieties that come with being a new dad in a coming-of-age, twisted buddy comedy”, the cover for Oh, Killstrike immediately evokes memories of the era when Rob Liefeld and his immense guns (both literal and figurative) dominated comic shops and spinner racks around the country.
The first issue of Oh, Killstrike is scheduled to hit comic book shops in the third week of May and will feature variant covers from Frazer Irving and Chris Anka.