- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
Independent comics publisher Archie comics is relaunching one of the most successful titles in the history of sequential graphic storytelling in the upcoming first issue of Archie. With an award-winning creative team of Mark Waid and Fiona Staples and a lead whose name is among the most recognizable in American popular culture, this book has a lot of eyes on it.
Now, it appears, the book will have almost as many covers.
Today the publisher revealed twenty-two variant covers for the first issue, featuring the talents of a broad range of artists from across the comic book industry. The number of covers, combined with the already-high profile of the book itself is almost certain to lead to extremely high sales numbers when the first issue hits shelves inn July.
[FROM THE OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE]
COMIC SUPERSTARS MARK WAID AND FIONA STAPLES REIMAGINE AN ICON! Change is coming to Riverdale in this can’t-miss kick-off to Archie’s new ongoing series! Familiar faces return in new and unexpected ways in this must-have #1 issue! As the new school year approaches, you’d think Archie Andrews would be looking forward to classes and fun—but nothing is as it seems in the little town of Riverdale. But is this a one-off or a sign of bigger changes awaiting for America’s favorite teens—and the entire town? Find out in this exciting and remarkable first issue!