- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
- THROWBACK THURSDAY: 'Doc Savage' a Product of Its Time
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: Who's to Blame? The Data Say Us.
- BOOM! Studios Announces "Mech Cadet Yu" from Pak & Miyazawa
- 1. Intro
- 2. Sex Criminals #11
- 3. Hacktivist Volume 2 #1
- 4. Lobster Johnson: A Chain Forged in Life One Shot
- 5. Swords of Sorrow Red Sonja and Jungle Girl #1
Each week here at Capeless Crusader, we select a group of creator-owned and independent comic books which are deserving of our readers’ attention. These books represent some of the best work being offered outside of the comics mainstream.
Shrinking Man #1
This story has come at a time when everyone is enamored with Marvel’s Ant-Man. While this may come across as opportunistic on the part of IDW, Ted Adams is taking a completely different approach with the idea of someone shrinking. The main character, Scott Carey, has no control over their height as they shrink 1.3 inches every day. This begs the question of, what happen’s when he is only 1.3 inches tall?