- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
With the success of shows like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter, it’s not all that surprising that ABC would want to put out more shows based on Marvel properties and from the looks of things, the superhero cleanup crew known as Damage Control will be their next show runner.
Reports from Variety suggest that as opposed to some of Marvel’s hour-long, action-drama series, Damage Control will be a half-hour, single-camera comedy sitcom that follows the poor saps who have to clean up the messes left behind when superheroes clash in their city.
According to the series description, the Marvel cleaning crew specializes in dealing with the aftermath of the unique fallout from super hero conflicts. They are the ones who are in charge of returning lost ray guns to their rightful owners, help to reschedule a wedding venue after it has been vaporized in a super hero battle, or even track down a missing prize African parrot that’s been turned to stone or goo. Sometimes the most important super heroes are the ones behind the scenes — and that’s who Damage Control will follow.
The series was developed by Ben Karlin (The Daily Show, Modern Family) who will exec produce with David Miner and Marvel’s head of television Jeph Loeb.