- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
At the Daredevil season two premiere red carpet event, Jessica Jones star Mike Colter revealed that Marvel’s Luke Cage will debut on Netflix on September 30th.
“Its going to be action packed from the beginning to the very end. Trust me,” Colter said. “Daredevil premieres March 18, and I will see the fans on September 30.”
Luke Cage is the third of Marvel’s Defenders series and will see Colter’s ex-con hero, who debuted in Marvel’s Jessica Jones, move to Harlem, we’re he’ll have to deal with villains like Cottonmouth and Black Mariah.
The cast for Luke Cage will also include Simone Missick (Ray Donovan) as Misty Knight, Theo Rossi (Sons of Anarchy) as “Shades” Alvarez, Frank Whaley (Pulp Fiction) as Rafael Scarfe, Mahershala Ali (The Hunger Games: Mockingjay) as Cornell “Cottonmouth” Stokes, Alfre Woodard as Minetta, Rosario Dawson will reprise her role of Claire Temple, and Sonia Braga (Angel Eyes) will play Claire’s mom, Soledad. Finn Jones Iron Fist has also been rumored to make an appearance on the show.
While Luke Cage is still months away, fans can look forward to Daredevil‘s second season which will be hitting Netflix on March 18, 2016.