- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Legends of Tomorrow is the latest addition to DC Entertainment’s television shows on The CW Network. It has brought together characters within the shared universe that have already been introduced on both The Flash and Arrow.
Unsurprisingly, the first installment of the pilot episode pulled high ratings with 3.21 million viewers. The viewership has tapered off a little, but maintained a relatively consistent number over the last couple of weeks. Legends of Tomorrow is still pulling solid numbers for only being five episodes into the first season. The show ranked number four in its time slot, which is impressive considering it is matched up against long-running power players in The Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, and American Idol.
Questions have been raised about whether or not the show’s production cost is too expensive for The CW to renew, but to date no decision has been made regarding if it will return for a second season.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursdays at 8/7c on The CW.
Episode 1: “Pilot, Part 1” – 3.21 Million
Episode 2: “Pilot, Part 2” – 2.89 Million
Episode 3: “Blood Ties” – 2.32 Million
Episode 4: “White Knights” – 2.39 Million
Episode 5: “Fail-Safe” – 2.25 Million