- Dynamite Reveals "James Bond: Moneypenny" Creative Team
- REVIEW: Seven to Eternity #6: Draining the Swamp
- ADVANCE REVIEW: Victor LaValle's Destroyer #1 - A Truly Modern Prometheus
- REVIEW: Doctor Who, Series 10, Episode 6: Extremis
- BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW: How Its Cancellation Exemplifies Big Comics' Big Problem
Leading up to it’s March 3rd release, DC has unveiled its slate of variant covers for the third chapter in Dark Knight III: The Master Race.
In addition to a standard cover by Andy Kubert, readers can get their hands on a 1 in 10 variant cover by Scott McDaniel, a 1 in 25 variant cover by Klaus Janson, a 1 in 50 variant cover by John Romita Jr., a 1 in 100 variant cover by Frank Miller, and what will surely be a highly sought after 1 in 500 variant cover by Jim Lee.
All of the variants can be seen below.