- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 12 & 13
- "Spider-Man: Homecoming" Trailer Released, Gives Us More of Tony and the Vulture
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episodes 10 & 11
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
Despite the news that TNT had passed on making a live-action Teen Titans TV series, it sounds as though the project might not be completely dead after all.
Geoff Johns, DC Entertainment’s chief creative officer, told TVLine that DC had known about TNT’s decision to not move forward with Titans “months and months and months” ago and that it wasn’t a surprise to the people involved.
“We have plans for Titans,’” Johns said. “It’s a huge piece of DC, and we have plans.”
The first details of the potential Titans series surfaced back in September 2014 with reports that Akiva Goldsman and Mark Haimes had been tapped to write a pilot. It was then confirmed last month at the Television Critics Association that TNT wouldn’t be moving forward with the project, with President Kevin Reilly saying that they “decided it wasn’t where we wanted to go.”
As for DC’s “plans” for the team as mentioned by Johns, it could be anything from either a possible appearance in the DC Cinematic Universe or the Arrowverse, more animated feature films like Justice League vs. Teen Titans, or maybe even another attempt at making Titans again for either TNT or another network at a later date.