- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
DC Entertainment has announced that they are planning on launching a line of comic books around several beloved Hanna-Barbera cartoon characters. In Scooby Apocalypse, Wacky Raceland, Futurequest, and The Flintstones, a vast array of some of comics biggest names will take these fan-favourite characters on brand new adventures. Jim Lee, Amanda Conner, Jeff Parker, and Howard Porter are just some of the creative forces behind this launch.
While discussing the launch in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, DC’s co-publisher Dan DiDio said “We didn’t want to just repeat what people saw in the past, it’s really important for this to resonate with folks who have never even heard of the characters. If this is the first they’re seeing it, we want them to be enjoying the material.”
In the same interview, Jim Lee discussed his passion for bringing Scooby Doo and the gang to book form by saying “It’s a multigenerational obsession at this point, and we just thought it would just be really interesting to take the cartoon version of these characters and see where they would be if we took what existed in the very first iteration of the cartoon and moved it into this day and age.
It is unclear exactly when these titles will launch, but you can be sure we will keep you posted as we learn more.