- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus"
Image Comics has confirmed that the fan-favourite series, Criminal will return for a special 10th year anniversary one-shot. The original creative team of Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips will return to tell a 70’s noir story of a father and son on the run. Joining them for the 64-pages long adventure is acclaimed colorist Elizabeth Breitweiser.
In the official press release, Brubaker said of Criminal‘s return “Teeg and Tracy Lawless are our most popular characters, so I knew this Anniversary Special had to showcase their early days,” before adding “A big part of Criminal is finding new ways into noir stories, and this time we get to see it all from the point of view of a 12-year-old kid forced to help his father, who is a career thief and murderer.”
When discussing the comic’s creative experimentation, artist Sean Phillips said “Once again I get to try out a new style, after the cartooning of The Last Of The Innocent, and the sword and sorcery of last year’s Savage Sword of Criminal. This time I get to figure out how to draw a kung-fu werewolf without him looking too silly. Let’s hope I can pull it off! Even if I can’t, it’s great to be back in the Criminal universe again, it’s like we’ve never been away.”
The special 10th year anniversary one-shot for Criminal will hit shelves on April 13th.