- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Mistress of All Agonies"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 8: "The Blessing of Many Fractures"
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 7: "Felling Tree With Roots"
- Webcomic Wednesdays: Star Trip
- REVIEW: Marvel's Iron Fist - Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges From Cave"
Some time ago, we heard that Matthew McConaughey was up for the role of Peter Quill’s father in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 before he turned it down. Now it seems that Marvel and director James Gunn may have found their next candidate, Kurt Russell from The Hateful Eight.
A report from The Wrap suggests that Russell is who Marvel and Gunn want to star as the father of Chris Pratt’s character, Peter Quill aka Star-Lord. So far it seems that Russell has yet to be given any formal offer and both sides are expected to meet “soon” and work out a deal. Neither Russell or Marvel have commented on this development.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 will bring back the cast of the first film, along with newcomer Pom Klementieff who is rumored to play Mantis. The casting of Star-Lord’s father was heavily hinted at in the first film, which made a point of his alien heritage. It was also reported that this interpretation of his father will be different from his current incarnation in the comics. Production is set to begin next year and is set for release in theaters on May 5, 2017.