- REVIEW: Doctor Who - Series 10, Episode 3: "Thin Ice"
- Wonder Woman's Marketing Scheme: Brilliance in Disguise?
- FRIDAY FIRST LOOK: Marvel's I Am Groot #1 - From Little Acorns...
- Can Fandom Go Too Far? Nick Spencer, Secret Empire and Outrage
- REVIEW: Batman/The Shadow #1: Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Men?
FILM & TV
"Thin Ice" continues the trend of this 10th season of New Doctor Who embracing the best qualities of what makes the show such effervescent fun when it's at its best, even as Sarah Dollard's script improves upon the first two episodes of the season in how it manages to weave in some weightier themes and character moments along with the fun. I really enjoyed the first two episodes of this season, but "Thin Ice" might be my favorite yet. The TARDIS lands in Regency England during the Great Frost, in which the Thames froze over and a carnival atmosphere...
Over the last few days, people have asked if the Wonder Woman
"Smile", like "The Pilot" before it, represents a return to a
Marvel Studios and Freeform have just released the first trailer
Doctor Who returns for its first full season of adventures in
As far as the comic book market is concerned, Marvel's
In the race for comic book market dominance, DC may be
[PRESS RELEASE] The Future of Mutankind Begins Here!
[caption id="attachment_28786" align="alignright"
This past Sunday morning, I got up bright and early to
Two days ago, Batman-News reported on Jai Courtney's